Android Code - Learn Android Programming

Learn Android Programming

When I started in the year 2013, I had no idea about Android and its programming method. Many told you need to know Java , before you begin programming. I had come to the conclusion - "Learning Android Programming is not easy". BTW I had learned Java , C , C++ in college as a subject , but never took it serious.


I searched online . I used to find lot of videos for Android Programming. None , NONE told me how to program from Basic . I lost hope of getting an application done. ( I always wanted to host a complete website - Wrote some blogs )

After couple of months, while on Youtube Found - TheNewBoston Channel. Best thing happened on youtube till date. I followed this playlist - Android Application Development Tutorial - 1 - Download and Install the Java JDK and built a basic Android Application . I felt very happy. I did not stop there, I searched more and more. There were many videos , but it was difficult to find the one you want.

Then came Stack Exchange . Found so many information from this portal. This is Wikipedia for Error codes.Thanks to so many developers who post and who reply.

My Application development , came to a stand still. I had very less time due to 9hr sleep and 12hr office time. ( I was working). I went through Eclipse to Android Studio Transition . I Initially thought , it was tough . It was easy to use Android Studio. By this time Android had moved from Jellybean, Kitkat , Lollipop to Marshmallow .

Now I was searching for Professional Training. There were Torrents , PDF and YouTube. I found Udemy and Udacity  after little bit of research and I liked it. Started following Udacity free courses. Then came the Nanodegree which was a complete package. I could not  afford it . I found Udemy which was also good. The courses were from many people online with Some Fee. We need to choose the right one and the fee was approx 199$ . ( Before the Change in fee structure ) . I was lucky , I got some courses on discount .

This is my journey of Android Application Development so far. Wanted to get my dream applications built as soon as possible. This thought keeps me going.

Thanks for walking with me till now. Wish you a wonderful and Fun filled Android Application Development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog